Home » » Advanced Facehack 1.3.01

Advanced Facehack 1.3.01


Advanced Facehack was developed by Hacktician Developers. So far this is my favorite as it gets its job done the way I want it. The first version has a lot of bugs and it was great to see the new version improved. Despite the bugs, it was still a good application. The software was originally sold for $49.99 but I included my serial key here for you to use. Another bug I found is that the software seems to have an issue regarding my internet connection. Sometimes it connects, sometimes it won't. I sent an email to their customer support and they said I have to disable my firewall first and reenable it again and so I did. That fixed it. Overall, it was still good.


PROS:
* Very easy to use
* No programming knowledge needed
* Neat interface



CONS:
* Can't seem to connect to the server at certain times especially on peak hours


 DOWNLOAD
Share this article :

Blogger news

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. How Do You Hack - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger